State of Florida Capital Circle Office Complex
DMS (State of Florida Department of Management Services) constructed this entire facility which is scheduled to build out at 2 M square feet. This complex includes many critical State functions. E. W. Dunn provided principal-in-charge services in support of commissioning the HVAC and Electrical systems on all of the building that make up this complex.
Commissioning services on this project consisted of:
- HVAC & Electrical System Design & Submittal Review
- Mechanical equipment performance testing.
- Electrical switchgear installation verification and testing.
- HVAC automated control system sequence validation.
- Performance verification of all critical systems (data center, EOC, central plant)
- Oversee Testing, Adjusting and Balancing (TAB) of entire HVAC system.
- Database Management of all Commissioning & Punchlist issues.
- Compile, organize and turnover Operations & Maintenance Manuals.